Friday, October 24, 2008

today is my mak bday..

today is my mak birthday. she is 44 years old. still young kan. hehe..her name is Cecelia Awa. simple as her name. she is very2 sporting mak for me when i'm getting 20 years until now.. but before got that umur, she never allow me to have any boyfriend, but i always pekakkan my ear. for me coupling in school is the best way to become a good student.. why? because for me, i can show to my boyfriend that his girfriend is 1 of the most popular girl in school..forget about it.. now i can tell her anything about my relationship. i so lucky. when i was young, she teached me about how to be a good person ( i think all mak,mother, mami, mummy around the world do so to their child).. so here i'm as a student and engineer to be ;P.. she is very understanding mak, kindness, lots of love, romantic (she can kiss my apak when we all around) so open for me.. i love when they do that in front of us. why?because they show that there is no problem in their marriage. she also strength mak, i proud of it.. she was proved it to my sibling.. we go through all the complicated thing until now. she teached us to be strong and always remember GOD in whatever problem..i almost forgot about her special day because 1 month before they celebrated her birthday in advanced. my younger sis terover excited (@ forgot) to celeb it. they make a called and tuduh me forgot about it. then i said "nda sabar2 ka makai kek ka?" hehe..

at 9pm if i'm not mistaken, i was make a missed call (the action to make she rang me)..then tak sampai 1 minutes, she rang me.. i know she has free call for 1 week..(bli la celcom xpax,promote skit).. then chit chat... before me that 1 person called her for birthday wished.. guess who..gilbert sebastian (my hubby to be)... wah, beraninya hubby ni.. 1st time talked to his mother in law to be.hehe..before he talked with apak to tell that i'm hospital kena denggi..huhu..

okok..1.20 am.. time to stop blogging..
selamat ngintu hari pengada mak..arap ke nuan panjai umur, gayu guru nguan menua, bertuah belimpah lebih agi ari taun ke udah... love u...muacks!!!!

No comments: