Sunday, November 2, 2008

LG F2500 change to Nokia 2600 classic


LG F2500


Nokia 2600 classic

What is the story behind the title?*sigh*...2days ago, I’m with nik, kak nisa and yuyu went to buy somethigs. I want to by handbag for LI but sold out already. So tpaksa bwhite eyes...Huhu...Then we hate lunch at kfc. While eating, my rumate vanessa called asked to buy keropok at sin kee but I’ve not enough money to do so. Then suddenly my phone was turnoff. No wonder because my phone low battery at the same time. Then after 10min I’ll try to switch it on but it is not as usually. After LG welcome then enter the pin code but it is on a black skrin.huhu...then I guess it is because of battery low but after reached room then I’ll charged it but still cannot open as usual. My phone rosak oredi ma..

3years jak bleh btahan..moral of the story do not dare to buy a LG F2500.lagi satu I’ll try to find the kedai tuk baiki my LG but all said it is so difficult to fixed it. I rasa my phone mrajuk to me because when I on call with my hubby always talked about to buy a new hp at the end of this year...huhu...

I can't live without hp...Huhu I was borrowed my rumate hp for 1night.then the next day, I ajak nik to buy a new hp because nik pakar dlm tawar menawar ni..budget below rm200..For sure I don't want to buy LG mobile phone...Huhu...1st place was Kuantan parade. Lots of Hp's Shop over there. The price is same as the boss is same. I searched for Nokia phone like my sis has Nokia 2600 classic. it so nice for me. Better than LG F2500...the price is RM230 paling murah at KP..but still searching yg lagi murah..

Then me n nik go to Teruntum..the last kedai we p..harga 1st the kedai can jual RM240..Then nik asked for RM230...the salesgirl said "xbleh..harga ni dah murah dah"..then she asked her boss the lower price also RM230..Then me n nik pun melangkah kaki keluar then last the boss said "RM225 la..."...”hah!!"..akhirnya..pa lagi trus bli la tanpa pkir panjang..penat dh survey..hehe...

dgn bangganya ko bapa ada hp bru..hehe..then asked for money for sure..haha..

Me:apak ku dah meli hp baru baka nggau Anni...RM225...(bapak sy dah bli hp baru cm anni punya rm225..)
Apak:eh, mayuh gik duit dek neh..(wah banyak lagi duit ko..) Me:last ia ke tinggal ba bank nya..(paling la tu tinggal kat bank)
Apak:nti ku dah trima gaji ku ngirim ke dek gak..berapa ka dek?(kalo dah dapat gaji nanti sy kirim duit tuk ko la..berapa ko mo)
Me:mayuh trima dek?(banyak gaji bapak?)
Apak:nda mayuh,nadai mayuh keja ku bulan tu..mimit jak gaji..nda sampai
RM3000...(xbyk sbb xda keja bulan ni..skit jak xsampai RM3000)
Me:Urmmm...RM300 jak la..(urmm..RM300 jak la)
Apak: ok..
(*-*)

24hours later..Jengjeng...RM500

Below is the picture old hp and new one...
lambat plak nak upload..nanti la ar upload..hehe..

3P xsiap gi..Final mula 5/11..urm...
debit..Thanx apak..luv u..bapa memang slalu gitu..klo minta mesti bg extra..bapa yg sgt faham akan keperluan anaknya..hehe..


No comments: